Just when you thought it was inconceivable that PillTimer would be updated for iOS 7, here we are.
- Turns out zero doesn't mean what we think it means. So now, PillTimer will ignore any zeros for either hourly or daily limits.
- If it's a decent medicine and you hate to delete it, you don't have to. But if it's just taking up space in your archive, you can now swipe to delete from the archive. (Upgrade only)
- We know life often has pain; it's the reason we are selling something. To that end, we've fixed some lingering issues around the app crashing when attempting to upgrade.
- Stuck in a battle of wits with the app? Send us an email from the app with the new "Report an issue / Get help" button on the add and edit screens. If there's a bug, I swear it will be fixed (may I live a thousand years and never code again).
- Our new flat design is the greatest thing in the world. Except for a nice MLT (mutton, lettuce, and tomato) where the mutton is nice and lean...
Thank you once again for your support, and re