You're a self-starter with a bias for action, and you can take projects from start to finish. You want to work as part of a small, tightly-knit team that moves quickly and pushes changes to production many times a day.
Do you like improving the lives of others? Do you like building products that help others? Somni improves sleep for better health with thoughtfully designed sleep therapy programs and products.
We work in small teams and in close collaboration to develop and design meaningful software for better sleep.
What You'll Do
- Your focus will be to build and design products and experiences to help users improve sleep. Work will include: design and implement new functionality from the ground up
- UX design & A/B testing
- Write well-tested code that is resilient to heavy iteration
What We Offer
- We are a remotely distributed team, so position is remote friendly but also open for in person work alongside team members in South Bend, IN and Madison, WI.
- We offer rich medical benefits (health, dental, vision).
- We're an equal opportunity employer and encourage seekers with backgrounds of all types to apply.
- If you're looking for either part-time or a full time positions as a Rails developers working on products that improve the world this role could be for you.
- Competitive compensation and equity available
What We're Looking For
- Demonstrable experience writing clean, thoughtfully crafted ruby that scales
- You have the ability and desire to own projects that directly impact Somni's bottom line.
- An entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly
- You are a strong communicator. You write well and can easily explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Bonus: having built products in the digital health space!