Tools for more digital awareness
- Snooze Tabby: Establish new habits by making web pages reappear periodically.
- Anki: Train your memory using flash cards.
- 10 seconds of math: Practise some mental arithmetics regularly.
- Page Monitor: Receive a notification when something changes on a web page that is of interest to you so that you don't have to repeatedly check yourself.
- Safe Eyes: Perform regular eye exercises while working in front of the computer screen.
- Chrome Custom Search Engine: Directly search a website by typing in a specific keyword as the URL.
- FZF: Press
Ctrl + r in your Bash terminal to arrow up and down your history and
Ctrl + t to search.
- autojump: Type
j Mu in your Bash terminal to directly
- Switch Recent Tabs: Switch between recent Chrome tabs pressing
Alt + q.
- Inbox by Gmail: Emails reimagined. Get all your emails done and never forget about a single one. Reply today and snooze until a specific day in the future.
- Blogtrottr: Receive website updates via RSS straight into your email inbox and have them send as a daily digest summary.
- The Great Suspender: Suspend those Chrome tabs you're currently not using so they don't drain down your laptop battery and make your system terribly slow.
- Tab Modifier: Automate what you usually do with your tabs, like pinning, muting or even renaming a tab!
- Wrona History Menu: Always find any website back that you had closed in Chrome.
- Open New Tab Here: Setup a shortcut
Alt + t to open a new tab directly next to the current one.
- Tab Deduper: ???
- TabTab Search: ???
- Chrome omnibox: ???
- Close this tab: ???
- Development favicon: ???
- Merge windows: ???
- Move tabs between windows: ???
- ProKeys: ???
- Stylish: ???
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.