Frontend Masters: AWS for Frontend Engineers
You should have the following completed on your computer before the workshop:
- Have Node.js installed on your system. (Recommended: Use nvm.)
- Unfortunately, you'll need to be on Node 9.x or earlier. Dependencies are hard and one of the dependencies of one of our dependencies is set to not allow Node 10.x.
- Create an AWS account. (This will require a valid credit card.)
- Install multi-factor authentication app (e.g. Authy, Google Authenticator, Duo).
- Install the AWS CLI. (
brew install awsclishould do the trick. Otherwise, you'll need Python and PIP, which you can install using
brew install python.)
- Install the AWS Mobile Hub CLI:
npm install -g awsmobile-clior
yarn global add awsmobile-cli.