Its informative, builds a fun project and does so within a 30min session. Kudos!
The article felt a little rushed in the beginning, and I think that’s due to how much info is being taught. Perhaps assume the reader has some knowledge of the tech stacks ( I’ve suggested dropping Bootstrap, for instance )
Typos ( minor )
- Now instead of displaying our article in <p> tags, we’ll put it inside and <img> tag
- > inside an <img/> tag
- and less padding to our images to stop them touching each other.
- > how does less padding, stop them touching?
- we add an <a> tag to add a link to our image
- > with an <a> tag a link is added to our image ( and followed by another and )