We are looking for Developers to join our growing team. Viderum implements a range of data management solutions for government and the enterprise using open source technologies, including many that our team creates and maintains in house.
Developers at Viderum work as part of a delivery team under technical supervision of a Senior Developer. They communicate about their work with technical and non-technical stakeholders on their team, and therefore need to be proficient in spoken and written English. Our Developers scope and define work with our Senior Developers - depending on level of experience - and are responsible for implementation of a range of data management solutions.
- Implementation of data management solutions for clients, using open source software.
- Teamwork with other developers, as well as non-technical team members, as part of agile project delivery.
- Flask and Django
- SQL (SQL Alchemy, PostgreSQL)
- Angular and React
- Google Cloud
Viderum is a remote-first workplace, experience in remote working is desirable. We are currently looking for people in European and US time zones.
About the engagement
- Job type: Full-time contractor
- Experience level: 1+ years experience
- Role: Developer
- Location: Remote
- Industry: Data management software services
- Company size:15 - 30
- Company type: Self-funded
Viderum is an open source data management solutions provider. Forked out of Open Knowledge International in 2015, Viderum creates, maintains, and deploys data management technologies for government, enterprise, and the non-profit sector using CKAN, Frictionless Data, and other open source software.