Prep: 20 minutes. Bake: around 1 hour.
- 380g sugar (2 cups ~ 470mL)
- 300g flour (3 cups ~ 710mL)
- 5g salt (teaspoon)
- 3-8g cinnamon (1-3 teaspoons)
- optional: pinch of clove
- 4g baking soda (teaspoon)
- 4g baking powder (teaspoon)
- 210g vegetable oil (1 cup ~ 240mL)
- 11g vanilla extract (2 teaspoons)
- 2 eggs
- 250g shredded zucchini, do not drain (2 cups)
Grease and flour two loaf pans. Preheat oven to 180°C. Stir dry ingredients together. Add wet ingredients except zucchini and mix thoroughly. Add zucchini and stir gently until uniform. Bake for around an hour, until toothpick comes out clean from the middle. Do not overcook; loaf should be moist.