AzureDevOpsAR is simply the name of the app registration AzureDevOps will be associated with, don't like the name? Simply change the references below.
- Create an App Registration to act as a Service Principal:
- Log in to portal.azure.com
- Azure Active Directory => App Registrations => New Application Registration
- Name: AzureDevOpsAR, Type: Web app/API, Url: http://azuredevopsar (Url isn't important as it won't be used)
- Copy the Application ID as this will be the Service principal client ID
- Settings => Keys => Add