HuBoard Enterprise - 1.7.150 Release notes
The 1.7.150 HuBoard Enterprise package release is now available for download from https://enterprise.huboard.com/download.
Check out the git diff on GitHub
I'm happy to annouce a new HuBoard Enterprise update! Here are some things to look out for on your boards:
Cards on your task board have been improved in the following ways:
- Comment counts, parent repositories, and multiple assignee support have all been included
- References to the issue are now displayed as trays beneath the card (clicking on them opens up the referenced issue!)
- Card states (ready/blocked/closed/archived) are also now displayed as trays beneath the card
- By popular demand, your labels are now always visible on the card
Card references are something I am really excited about personally, the team has a lot of ideas to build and improve on this feature in the near future!
We have also made the task board columns scrollable!
Milestone cards have also been improved:
- Elements are now more compact
- The column progress meter now reflects the relative movement of a card towards the final column, versus it's current column. For boards with many columns this keeps the meter from getting too big.
- Multiple Assignee support has been added
Another popular request, blocked/ready labels are now recognized as states. This means that blocked & ready issues can now be filtered on your board via the label, and also populate your issue/PR timeline!
Filters are smarter! When filtering on assignee or labels, only the selected label/assignee is visible on the card:
We encource you to check out all our great work in GitHub, here is a list of all the pull requests that made it into this release.
- Adds the repo name beside the fullscreen issue title #378
- Card redesign layout #327
- Card reference ux #338
- Clicking on card number should never open card #381
- Enables issue templates in new milestone issues #346
- Fetches all matching closed issues #367
- Filters out closed issues on milestones #355
- Filters ux improvements #345
- Fix rare MAX/MIN overflows in issue ordering #314
- Fixes assignee drag and drop for multiple assignees #337
- Fixes cases where new issues can duplicate orders, making them dissapear #342
- Fixes events for multi-assignees duplicating the assignee #336
- Hides create issue card from anonymous users #351
- Implements references in the issue model #309
- Implements scrolling columns on the task view #348
- Makes the default width for FF columns wider #380
- Milestone Card Layout #339
- Scrollable Columns Performance #360
- Treat blocked/ready labels as states #335