From James Wilson in slack
Okay. I’ve figured this out… very confusing.
- Had to go to discord.com first and click “login”. (Somehow my user account was logged out but there was no indication of this on the invite link… it just said “accept invite”).
- On providing valid email and password creds, it gave me an error message about logging in from a new location, and to “check e-mail” (when i read this last week I didn’t understand that it meant I needed to actually check my inbox for an authorization link).
- Clicked the auth link sent via email, which sent me to a page that let me authorize my current ip address.
- Logged in again with email address and password.
- Clicked the Ddev Discord invite link. It worked. I’m in.