This document describes the steps to use a prerelease of Comunica 2.x.
Intended release date: Somewhere in the week of Monday 28 February
- This is major update with breaking changes, which means that old invocations of Comunica will have to be changed slightly.
- The READMEs and documentation on comunica.dev have not been updated yet, so you will have to discover the usage of the new API via autocompletion of an IDE with TypeScript support.
- The Comunica prereleases depend on the new RDF/JS typings (
- Initialize a new npm package for testing, e.g. via
npm init(or install it in an existing package)
npm install @email@example.com @firstname.lastname@example.org
- The main entrypoint is now
newEnginehas been removed in favor of
QueryEngine, a class that must be instantiated via the
If you run into any bugs, or notice things that do not look right, please report an issue for it at https://github.com/comunica/comunica/issues (Make sure to mention that this is related to the 2.x prerelease)
Source code for these prereleases is on the