Heechul Ryu ryuheechul
After a while since I discovered Functional Reactive Programming, I believe this is the way Keytty should be built.
Articles that convinced me
Currently, Keytty is mostly made up with proactive OOP written in Objective C.
There are several issues that I found when I try to maintain the code and add more features. such as:
- Controller has too many responsibilities and gets more complex over time.
I just turned age 36 (by Korean standards) and noticed that some of my friends seem to be sad to have such a "big" number as their age.
So I thought about whether there could be anything special about the number 36 and I found a simple and interesting pattern for that number.
When you divide 36 by 2, the answer is 18 (
36 / 2 == 18); and when you multiply each digit of 36 individually, the answer is also 18 (
3 * 6 == 18)!
So it seemed kind of special to me and then I wondered if there is any natural number that has these same features (except 0)
As a non-math person, the shocking discovery was that 36 seems to be the only number under 10M.
prctl - Probe and Resource ConTroL (for k8s)
Just an Gist idea for now
- It's mundane to edit every Deployment in your k8s cluster to have your desired state for Liveness/Readiness Probe and Resources for each container
- Manaul operations also don't help collaborations of discussions to have right values for the states
How this would be better than manual approach?
- One(ish) place to read and edit desired states
- Keep alerting if the state of the container is different than the repository linked