Table of Contents
- Change Log
- Check for open issues, especially the ones up-for-grabs, or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- If you feel uncomfortable or uncertain about an issue or your changes, feel free to email me and I will happily give you a hand.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Do not use
git committo commit your code; use
npm run commitinstead; this will ensure a Commitizen-friendly commit message will be generated, a convention that will in turn be leveraged by semantic-release.
- Send a pull request and notify me :) Thanks.
This software is released under the BSD License.
All notable changes to this project are documented automatically on the Github releases page. This project believes in Semantic Versioning and Keep a CHANGELOG. It uses commitizen and semantic-release to help with that endeavor.