Make Flashlight work on 10.10.4
- Install SIMBL http://culater.net/software/SIMBL/SIMBL.php
- Copy SpotlightSIMBL.bundle to /Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/ (a)
- Copy Flashlight.osax to ~/Library/ScriptingAdditions/ (b)
- Disable Flashlight
- Enable Flashlight
- Open Script Editor on your Mac (look for "Script Editor In Spotlight") and paste the following code (don't change Snow Leopard for Yosemite)
tell application "Spotlight" to inject SIMBL into Snow Leopard
- Run the script. if it worked, export it with the name "Inject SIMBL into Spotlight" or something and with file format Application (important).
- then go to users & Groups -> login items, select your user and press '+' and select the newly exported script.
That's it. Thanks to hufufuf for the explanation of how he did it.
(b) Flashlight.osax is in
(a) SpotlightSIMBL.bundle is in