The slides from my talk are here on SpeakerDeck.
Want to check out some cool links and resources too? Here you go:
- The need for mobile speed: How mobile latency impacts publisher revenue report by DoubleClick by Google
- Webpack build analysis on SurviveJS by Juho Vepsäläinen
- https://www.webpagetest.org/easy easy no configuration set up for a slow-3G connection and mid-level phone, specifically Chrome on a Motorola G (gen 4) tested from Dulles, Virginia on a 400 Kbps 3G connection with 400ms of latency.
- Responsive Images by Pete LePage
- Responsive Images Udacity Course by Google
- Optimizing Images in Webpack on SurviveJS by Juho Vepsäläinen
- Can You Afford It?: Real-world Web Performance Budgets by Alex Russell
- Deploying ES2015+ Code in Production Today by Philip Walton
- HTTP Caching by Ilya Grigorik
- Next.js, a framework for server-rendered or statically-exported React apps by Zeit
- Why Waiting Is Torture by Alex Stone
- The Truth About Download Time by Christine Perfetti
- End to End Apps with Polymer (Polymer Summit 2017) talk by Kevin Schaaf which also shows the time to interactive video
- This is why I prefer Progressive Rendering + Bootstrapping. tweet by Paul Lewis with graphic comparing progressing rendering with SSR and CSR