Machine learning for my apps
I'm trying to think of ways I could use machine learning to enhance my apps. Feedback wanted!
You can find my apps here.
- Natural language processing to parse a new event title, like Fantastical.
System Color Picker
- Generate color palettes from images using deep learning: http://colormind.io/blog/
- Generate color palettes based on the user's preference: https://medium.com/demagsign/how-khroma-uses-machine-learning-to-create-endless-color-palettes-c00fff9247ed
- Improve favorites search. Favorites are stored locally and have its own search. Since Giphy doesn't expose keywords in their API, we can only search the GIF titles. We could use machine learning to find out what's actually in the GIF and generate keywords based on that.
- Learn what the user usually searches for and likes and then make a "for you" feed.
- Use machine learning to detect faces and add a menu item to quickly redact faces. (Vision framework)
- Use machine learning to detect text and add a menu item to quickly redact text. (Vision framework)
- Audio noise reduction using machine learning: https://towardsdatascience.com/real-time-noise-suppression-using-deep-learning-38719819e051
- Optimize the crop based on faces and other main subjects in the photo. (I'm already working on this)