Assignment 2 - HealthFinder++
HealthFinder is a mobile client app that leverages the HealthFinder API which is maintained by the Department of Health and Human Services.
Time spent: X hours spent in total
The following required functionality is completed:
- User can search for HealthFinder topics using a UISearchBar
- User can show and hide filter controls using a UISwitch
- User can use a UIPickerView to select an age
- Delegates/Protocols are used to update the searching functionality
The following optional features are implemented:
- Disable and clear the searchBar appropriately
- User can persist the filter options using
- Improve the searching to be more robust by clearing results when you turn filters off
- Throttle the search function!
Here's a walkthrough of implemented user stories:
GIF created with GIPHY Capture.
Describe any challenges encountered while building the app.
Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner] Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.