Last updated: May 2022
- 4600+ subscribers
- Qualified and engaged audience that like receiving my emails (testimonials)
- Open-rate > 55%
- 400€ HT: your ad (job, product...) for 1 month / 4 editions
The ThisWeekInReact.com newsletter contains up to 3 sponsored content.
I'm open to any kind of proposal as long as it remains relevant for my audience.
I favor a fixed price ad and avoid affiliation.
To learn more about this newsletter and its underlying story, you can read my 2021 retro
A qualified and engaged international audience: many senior developers, tech leads, engineering managers, CTOs...
- 4600+ subscribers (displayed live here)
- Average open-rate > 55%
- Many web readers coming from RSS and the Twitter Threads
- Open-rate is hard to track (particularly for a tech savy audience) and in reality it's probably over
- The audience is very engaged and like receiving my emails (many Twitter testimonials)
- 200€ / edition
- 400€ / 4 editions
- 1000€ / 12 editions
There is one edition per week, so the price is around 400€/month.
Examples and constraints
I ask for sponsors to respect some constraints for their ads. That also helps preventing Gmail from truncating very long emails, leading to a bad reading UX.
- title: a single line with a link
- body: no more than 12 short lines of text
- no image
- well-written text, limited usage of smiley and bold.
- the ad must be relevant to the audience (no Java or C# job offers for example)
Good ad examples:
Advice and remarks
- To track performance, provide your own tracking link (for example bit.ly)
- All Revue links automatically have some utm tags:
- Sponsoring for hiring is more efficient over multiple editions
- Contact me by email email@example.com or LinkedIn.
- Tell me which offer are you interested in
- Send me your informations for invoicing: company name, address, VAT number (if any), contact name/email/phone
- Tell me when you want the ad to be published. By default: asap.
- I send you an invoice with my company: Lambda Scale.
I also need the ad informations:
- title on a single line, max 56 chars
- title link, with or without tracking
- text body, up to 12 lines
Tip: send me the ad by email as rich text (including title, links with/without tracking, bold, italic...)
Important: to give visibility to sponsors, I plan to make the calendar public. If you don't want your company's name to appear publicly in this calendar, please give me a company alias.
Important: the reserved ad slots may be postponed: I manage this newsletter alone and may have to skip an edition for unexpected personal reasons.