- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (keep extra around to add for taste/consistency)
- 12-16oz bag of frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1 tsp curry powder (optional, but tastes great)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the liquids and cauliflower into a large saucepan
- Bring mixture to a boil over high heat
- Lower heat to medium and simmer covered for 10 minutes (cauliflower should be tender)
- Add the mixture and the butter to food processor or blender and puree until no lumps remain
- Add seasonings to taste, then blend further.
- Add more chicken stock if you prefer a less thick consistency and continue to blend.
Note: If you prefer a thicker consistency, strain the cauliflower before blending and add back the extra liquid while blending until desired consistency is reached.
(note to self, + 1-3 tbsp of butter)