Leading Questions About Immovables
I think the following questions are mostly about legacy but also fundamentals
This is not the same kind of question:
- Why aren't there any spelling bees in Spanish?
- Why doesn't Chrome have a reading view? (this one not as much)
- Why does Windows have to install to
C:? Why not
- Why wasn't there a Windows 9?
- Why is node_modules so large?
And then there are some more universal questions which I think are really interesting
- Why are CPUs square when wafers are round?
- Why can't we just build a machine and a language that always works where bugs are impossible? Or better yet, could we ever?