Thank you all for the great feedback so far! This release brings automatic pasteboard monitoring to make it even simpler to import documents. We also made many small improvements that enhance the general experience while using the app as well as improve the performance of the renderer for certain types of PDFs. As with every release, we continue the ongoing battle with the bugs.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Adds the ability to share, export, and print PDF files from the file browser without opening them first.
- Adds automatic pasteboard monitoring. If a link to a PDF document is found in the system pasteboard, the application now automatically offers to import the linked document.
- Greatly improves the action extension.
- Improves the annotation editing experience in night mode.
- Improves support for read-only annotations.
- Improves rendering performance of PDF files with a lot of images.