- Write a program that
- takes a number from the command line and divides it by 4.
- solves a thing called "FizzBuzz" up to the number 20. (hint: to get the remainder of a division, you need a thing called the modulo operator)
- takes a number and runs through the steps of the Collatz conjecture.
- takes a number, or numbers, and applies a formula that's actually useful to them. (if you're stuck for ideas, the quadratic formula could be interesting)
- takes a list of numbers and adds them together. (hint: first use a for loop, then look at
- takes a list of names and outputs something like
Hello Ted, John, Alice, and Jane!.