- AngularJS: Factory vs Service vs Provider: Mr. McGinnis breaks down the differences between these.
- Learn Angular: Basic interactive lessons that start from the ground floor.
- “When to use service instead of factory” on StackOverflow: Practical breakdown of services versus factories, and recommended use cases.
- “Angularjs Tutorial for Beginners” on YouTube: A ~30 minute introduction to Angular.js basics by user LearnCode.academy.
- [“AngularJS Fundamentals In 60-ish Minutes” on YouTube](AngularJS Fundamentals In 60-ish Minutes): David Whalin’s brief introduction to Angular.js
- Official Angular.js Docs
- “Angular.js ng-repeat :filter by single field” on StackOverflow: Simple explanation of how filter an object’s particular property.
- “Practical Guide to Angular.js Directives” on SitePoint: Exploration of Angular.js Directives that will have you writing your own in no time. (See Part 2, also.)
- “Shaping up with Angular.js” on CodeSchool: Courses on Angular, sponsored by Google.
- “Preload templates and controllers when using AngularJS routing?” on StackOverflow: How to cache templates or even include them in your HTML file to minimize requests. (Use:
<script type="text/ng-template" id="templates/Template1.html">…</script>.)
- Angular Routing Using UI Router: Introduction to the venerable UI Router.
- The basics of using ui-router with AngularJS: Another look at UI Router.
- Let's Make Full-Ass AngularJS Directives: Examination of a couple good patterns for Angular directives.
- “Single Page Apps with AngularJS Routing and Templating” on Scotch.io: Just what the title says.
- “Animating AngularJS Apps: ngView” on Scotc.io: Basic introduction to animations/transitions.
- “AngularJS and
scope.$apply”: An explanation of the
- “Angular JS $resource Restful Example” on StackOverflow: A demo of how Angular’s
$resourceworks in practice.
- Rich Object Models and Angular.js: An interesting take on complex application logic and mixins to make code sane.
- Debugging AngularJS Applications from the Console: Some tips on debugging applications.
- AngularJS for Absolute Beginners: An elemental guide of how to build using Angular. If you have some jQuery knowledge this will bring you up to speed.
- “What is the difference between '@' and '=' in directive scope” on StackOverflow: A good exploration of the directive’s
scope, something that isn’t discussed much in the Angular docs.
- “AngularJS Tutorial for Designers” on Medium: Art Pai’s rudimentary introduction to the framework. Good for getting started.
- “angular.service vs angular.factory” on StackOverflow: Good breakdown on some practical differences betwen the elusive Service and Factory.
- “Top 10 Mistakes AngularJS Developers Make” on AirPair: Some solid tips for when your apps get big.
- “How to Unit Test Controllers In AngularJS Without Setting Your Hair On Fire”: Good read on getting set up with Karma and Jasmine and writing some darn tests.
- Angular CheatSheet