- Theme README
- Base theme
- Scss structure
- CSS libraries
- (core) overrides
- JS libraries
A simple list to guide you write briefs for new projects.
- The Task (what's the main site functionality?)
- The Deliverables (bullet point list)
- Background information (what eas the reason to write this brief?)
- The Objectives (Explain any key challenges and opportunities)
- The target Audience (user profiles etc)
- Choice of channels (eg web, email, mobile app etc)
- The key Message (what are we saying?)
- The Budget (by phases)
One popular example of AI that is integrated into many different websites now, is the chat bot. A feature on a number of major sites, chat bots allow customers to ask and receive answers to questions without an employee having to take time out of their day to answer menial questions that they get asked all the time. The use of AI cuts out the middleman and recognises certain phrases and words to give the most relevant and comprehensive answer.
The first chatbots used to rely on simple, pre-programmed conversational pathways, but these had disappointing and often irrelevant results. More recently they use sophisticated natural language processing (NLP) systems which are a lot more complex and don’t follow just a scripted path, but allow for more meaningful conversations.
SKETCH TO CODE
If you’ve just started in web design, or there are certain elements you are still learning about, AI can help with “sketch to code”. This clever piece of AI can transform a handwritten note, sketch or diagram i