Hi all. After wanting true color support in Mosh (to use Brow.sh), I also wanted to integrate it more tightly with Windows. Since I reckon more people will be wanting to accomplish this, here is a guide.
- Install Linux Subsystem for Windows if you haven't already (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10) (I use Ubuntu)
- Make sure you can execute
bashfrom a CMD prompt.
- Go into the bash environment by executing
bash ~in CMD prompt
- Install Mosh-dev (for up-to-date version) from https://launchpad.net/~keithw/+archive/ubuntu/mosh-dev by doing
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:keithw/mosh-devthen
sudo apt-get update
- Create a new mosh.bat file on your Desktop with the following contents