- You can pin frequently used services to top bar in AWS Console
- By default there's a limit of 1000 concurrent lambda executions, this can be raised with a support ticket. There are companies that have this limit raised up to tens of thousands concurrent lambda executions.
- By default you get 75GB of code storage (so up to 10 React apps, lol) which can also be raised
- Looking at Throttles graph is useful, we don't want our functions to be throttled
ConcurrentExecutionsgraph is useful as well - to understand if we're not approaching a limit
- You can search for lambda functions using function name (adding prefixed help!) or using tags, which are really useful
- It's possible to use custom runtimes for Lambda (apart from Node,.NET, Python etc.) so if you really want to use Haskell you can do that