- Complete the ruby koans
- Use RSpec to test-drive a solution to either:
- Write a 10 minute presentation about the topic card you pick
- BONUS: clone Corey Haines' [practice repo] , and use it to help you complete a Game of Life solution.
- You will need to research [cucumber]  and [bundler] 
- Use cucumber and rspec to help guide your code
The following document is a written account of the Code School screencasting framework. It should be used as a reference of the accompanying screencast on the topic.
You're probably aren't going to take the time to read this document if you're not interested, but there are a lot of nice side effects caused by learning how to create quality screencasts.
- Communicating more effectively - At Envy Labs we produce screencasts for our clients all the time. Whether it's demoing a new feature or for a presentation for an invester, they're often much more effective and pleasent than a phone call or screen sharing.