mt power drum kit 2 linux
- download https://www.powerdrumkit.com/download76187.php
- unzip the .deb to to find the linvst.so
- install linvst by double clicking the .deb file
- run linvstconvert in the plugin folder
- copy the resulting .so plugin file to ~/.vst
- reaper should now find it
>Windows VSTs in LinVST: > > Download the LinVST version for your environment – either the embedded Window version or the standalone version, though the embedded version is likely the default choice for most users. > Copy all of the Lin-VST-server files from the version that was installed to your /usr/bin pathway. > Make a folder to place all of your Windows VSTs inside of. > In LinVST’s convert folder, start the linvstconvert, and then choose the linvst.so from the version folder. > Point linvstconvert to the folder you created that contains all of your Windows VSTs, then hit the Start (Convert) button. > Start up REAPER DAW and add your Windows VSTs folder to the plug-ins folder in REAPER’s settings.