We at Screenly are now looking to recruit our first consultant sales person. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the company and structuring the sales organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Find and qualify leads.
- Manage our CRM.
- Develop sales procedures.
- Build relationships with new and existing customers.
- Support various campaigns.
- Work closely with our development and support team to provide feedback on the roadmap.
- Participate in events around the world.
We're looking for someone who is:
- A fast learner.
- Happy to spend hours per day on the phone talking to customers and prospects.
- Somewhat of a jack-of-all-trades, but with a focus on sales.
- Organized, data-driven and result oriented.
- Familiar with sales automation and other modern sales tools.
- Fluent in English, and at least one more language.
- A self-starter who can work independently without direct supervision.
Bonus points if:
- You have worked in a startup environment before and understand the unique challenges of such an environment.
- You are technical - not necessarily a programmer, but if you can code, that's a plus.
- You are passionate about technology, IoT and APIs.
As the first sales person, you will be reporting directly to our CEO and work closely with the team to grow the company's revenue and our sales team.
Your compensation will be base + commission.
- Screenly is the world's most popular digital signage platform for the Raspberry Pi powering over 10,000 screens around the world.
- Our team is spread around the world, all working remotely. You can read more about how we work here.
- We're an engineering focused company that strives to be data driven wherever possible.
Interested in the role? Please apply here: https://screenly.wufoo.com/forms/r1thdhwh182krzz/