This gist demonstrates how to build a Kotlin MPP library so that the iOS
sourceSet depends on and uses an iOS Framework as a dependency.
- We use [Carthage] to retrieve/build the iOS Framework.
- We use [cinterop] to create bindings allowing us to use the iOS Framework from Kotlin
- We build and publish the library using
- We build and publish [klib] artifacts for both the
x86_64architectures, you can easily add
arm32if you need.
- Note that the publish process also publishes a
klibartifact, allowing dependents to also know about the iOS Framework headers.
You can find a gist explaining how to use such library in an iOS app [here][ios-app].