#General Information for Hacking Journalism
- The WIFI is WASHPOST GUEST, pw is washpost.
- Hashtag is #DATSCIHACK
- Please follow the code of conduct. In short, be respectful and considerate of others while at this event. We will quickly address any issues.
- Sign up on the Hacking Journalism HackDash to submit your project.
- We can use the auditorium, community room, and some of the conference rooms. Please be thoughtful of the Washington Post space. We are happy to be guests, so lets keep tidy and use any equipment with respect.
- There will be filming at the event. If you don't want to be on camera, please let me know.
- If anything comes up, contact me (@whichlight), Angela (@afwong), Alex (@alexremington), or Lenny (@rememberlenny).
- This would not have been possible without our sponsors: Embedly, Washington Post, Conde Nast, OpenNews, Chartbeat, MIT Future of News, Elastic, and Huge.
- Thanks to Washington Post for providing the space and setting up, to Jane Lockhart on space logistics, and Carlos Coral and his team for AV.
- Thanks to the speakers and the workshop leaders: Erica Greene, Sam Han, Brian Muller, Tamar Rimmon, Ashley Cox, Rohit Joshi, Sean Creeley, Leonard Bogdonoff, Nikhil Muralidhar, and Shuguang Wang.
- This event was a product of the hard work of the team in planning, organizing, setting up, and producing the event: Laura Bucci, Angela Wong, Alex Remington, Leonard Bogdonoff, Lam Thuy Vo, Jeanne Brooks, Matt Carroll and myself.