- Make a VPS instance. This shouldn have atleast 2 cores and 4gb RAM, 8GB is recomended.
- Get the public IP/mask and gateway, as well as the MAC address of the interface, if you have private networking, get that info too.
- Log into control panel of the VPS and find the where the ISO can be set chose proxmox.
- Reboot the VPS and make a VNC connection via the control panel.
- Install proxmox with all defualt settings, when it requests netowking info, use the public info from above.
- When you are in proxmox, perform a update and get everthing upto date.
- Add a ubuntu 20.04 template for LXC use.
- Make a LXC container called