- We are building our product on top of nodejs, mongodb, linux, puppet among other technologies. Our infrastructure process thousands of logins a day.
- We believe in Open Source, we enjoy sharing what we've learnt
- We are bootstrapped, profitable, & proud to be ending our first year in business with happy, paying customers! We are raising a seed round now to accelerate our growth.
We're building the company we always wanted, with people who share the same passion for technology, solutions and customers.
We continously look for:
- devops: puppet, linux, bash, docker are ++
- pre-sales & post-sales engineers: you love to help customer, doing proof of concepts, talk to the customer
How to Apply
- E-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and your work
- Include links to projects and work you've done before, and your Github profile
- Bonus: give 2 (or more) suggestions about how you would improve the signup flow/experience (http://auth0.com)
More about Auth0
You don't build a database every time you write an application, you just use one. Why do we write authentication code every time? We are building "identity infrastructure for developers". Single Sign On, User Management, Social and Enterprise Integration, SDKs for all the platforms on top of a powerful API always with simplicity in mind.
We hire based on character, passion, alignment to our values and compatibility with our culture. While experience is valuable, we are more interested in what you want to do moving forward, your capacity to solve problems, your potential, and your enthusiasm and energy.