MSNOEXECno other application is allowed to run inside this system
MS_NOSUIDnot allowed to do
MS_NODEVthis is a default parameter set for linux
- what is the point, this is like run the command inside the system ?
- the first process inside the container, which PID = 1 is the process init
- this is strange, cause there shouldn't be a process when you init a container
- when you try to kill PID = 1 process, this is not allowed(why, you cant let the container with zero process ?)
- cause when you kill this, the container is killed too
- syscall.Exec actually called
execvecommand inside kernel.
what is systemd
- I dont know
docker on windows
- hyper-V is a virtual machine for windows to run linux
- docker is just run on this linux on windows
PID: Process ID, shows the process identification number.
TTY: Identifies the terminal from which the process was executed.
TIME: Shows the processor’s time occupied by the program.
CMD: Shows the command used to launch the process.