Python-related modules and guides.
- lxml - Pythonic binding for the C libraries libxml2 and libxslt.
- boto - Python interface to Amazon Web Services
- Django - Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- Fabric - Library and command-line tool for streamlining the use of SSH for application deployment or systems administration task.
- PyMongo - Tools for working with MongoDB, and is the recommended way to work with MongoDB from Python.
- Celery - Task queue to distribute work across threads or machines.
- pytz - pytz brings the Olson tz database into Python. This library allows accurate and cross platform timezone calculations using Python 2.4 or higher.
- The Django Book - A free book about the Django Web framework for the Python programming language.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Python - This opinionated guide exists to provide both novice and expert Python developers a best-practice handbook to the installation, configuration, and usage of Python on a daily basis.