#Things You Should Take Note of :
- What software are you writing ? ==> UpFront
- What technology are you using ? ==> UpFront
- How and where will it be deployed ? --> May I know ==> UpFront
- Front End Implementation Consideration (user)
#Front - End ?
- Software(Application) => interacts (Sometimes Through API) => User
- Imports Back-End packages
- They will be Bugs found... but not so important than the Back-End ==> As long as in the Back-End is free from Bugs
#Back - End ?
- Normally, Does not interact with the users.
- NEVER imports Front-End packages.
- Should be tested separately.
- Test until No Bugs => **Important