- This sample code demonstrates how to establish consistent font formatting between views of a Yahoo! Application Platform (YAP) app.
- When the small view of your app loads, yml:include will call back to the base url of your app w/ the parameter view=small. Your server will return css and content defined by the if condition. Clicking the "click" link will load the large view w/ the same style definitions.
- PHP w/ short tags enabled
- A server accessible via a domain name and capable of receiving POST requests
1) Create a YAP app in the Yahoo! Dev. Network dashboard: http://developer.apps.yahoo.com/projects
2) Copy/paste this code into the base file of your app, eg if your app's base url is http://example.com/index.php, put this code in index.php
3) Set the following as your default small view code: <yml:include params="?view=small">loading...</yml:include>
- Software License Agreement (BSD License) Copyright (c) 2009, Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
- Redistribution and use of this software in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* Neither the name of Yahoo! Inc. nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission of Yahoo! Inc.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.