- Born as the 7th month dies..
- Survives attack by dark-lord who has created 7 horcruxes
- Purchases a wand of 7 galleons from ollivander's shop..
- Heads to a 7 years course at Hogwarts, which had 7 floors
- Studies core 7 subjects as part of the course in his first year
- Loves a sport involving 7 players..The quidditch.., which has 700 possible fouls
- Has 7 number on his quidditch robes(in movies)
- With help of friends, gets past 7 obstacles in 7 chambers ,set up by teachers to stop Prof Quirrel(voldy at his back)
- 7 Potion bottles in the last task in the Philosopher's Stone chambers.
- Helps Gryffindor beat Slytherin for the House Cup for the first time in 7 years
View GitHub Profile
General guideline for a student pursuing engineering but interested in mathematics
- Book by Gilbert strang
- Essence of linear algebra videos - 3Blue1Brown
- Book by Lyod Trefethen and David Bau (for bit different perspective but in more depth that Gilbert strang)
- Book by Hoffman and Kunze
- Book by Sheldon Axler .. Linear Algebra done right
- video lecture playlist based on book by Sheldon axler