A compilation of software development techniques using Steve Ballmer as a mentor. Feel free to fork & add.
- If you don't get want you want talk louder then your opponent [http://www.businessinsider.com/steve-ballmer-retiring-2014-3]
- If that doesn't work throw a chair [http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2011/11/cloud-foundry/]
- Use the nuclear option (leaving the project) as leverage [http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-03-05/microsoft-ceo-nadella-inherits-legacy-of-ballmer-board-division#p1]
- If a compromise is the result use the nuclear option anyways [http://www.quickmeme.com/Blackjack-Bender]
- When your plan fails place blame on not adopting your plan sooner [http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/03/04/microsoft_steve_ballmer_oxford/]
- The best way to achieve market share is developers, developers, developers.