|school_days_per_year = 180 # https://nces.ed.gov/surveys/sass/tables/sass0708_035_s1s.asp - Day & Hour Numbers|
|hours_per_school_day = 6.5|
|hours_per_school_year = school_days_per_year * hours_per_school_day|
|oecd_hours = 6732 # http://www.oecd.org/education/skills-beyond-school/48631122.pdf - Hours for enrolled countries|
|oecd_start_age = 7|
|oecd_end_age = 14|
|oecd_years = oecd_end_age - oecd_start_age|
|hours_per_oecd_year = oecd_hours / oecd_years|
|# The line above this one basically just indicates that the file is a shell script.|
|# This script renews all the Let's Encrypt certificates with a validity < 30 days|
|# This first line is a conditional block it tries to run the program at|
|# `/opt/letsencrypt/letsencrypt-auto` with the command `renew`|
|# Earlier in the guide the letsencrypt binaries were installed to opt|
|# `sudo git clone https://github.com/letsencrypt/letsencrypt /opt/letsencrypt`|
|# The `!` at the beginning is a boolean conditional negation operator and in this|
|* @package Hello_Dolly|
|* @version 1.6|
|Plugin Name: Hello Dolly|
|Plugin URI: http://wordpress.org/plugins/hello-dolly/|
|Description: This is not just a plugin, it symbolizes the hope and enthusiasm of an entire generation summed up in two words sung most famously by Louis Armstrong: Hello, Dolly. When activated you will randomly see a lyric from <cite>Hello, Dolly</cite> in the upper right of your admin screen on every page.|
|Author: Matt Mullenweg|
Since this is on Hacker News and reddit...
- No, I don't distribute my résumé like this. A friend of mine made a joke about me being the kind of person who would do this, so I did (the link on that page was added later). My actual résumé is a good bit crazier.
- I apologize for the use of
_tin my types. I spend a lot of time at a level where I can do that; "reserved for system libraries? I am the system libraries".
- Since people kept complaining, I've fixed the assignments of string literals to non-const
- My use of
type * name, however, is entirely intentional.
- If you're using an older compiler, you might have trouble with the anonymous unions and the designated initializers - I think gcc 4.4 requires some extra braces to get them working together. Anything reasonably recent should work fine. Clang and gcc (newer than 4.4, at le
I hereby claim:
- I am zenware on github.
- I am zenware (https://keybase.io/zenware) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is CE57 E416 3F5F 8B4D ECC5 94A9 096B A1D1 A50F 48A5
To claim this, I am signing this object: