Upcoming flags to enable link capturing and other PWA features. Enable these flags by copying and pasting the following, then searching for the below
Enable full desktop integration:
Capture URLs in their scope, such as twitter URLs for the Twitter PWA:
Get a pop-up that offers to allow the PWA to open certain URLs:
When you create a npm package, remember it might be used in a browser or a server, or even a command line utility… For each package you create, please pay attention at what it will be used for:
- Is it going to be used as a dependency to a nodejs application that is not bundled? (e.g. command line utilities)
- Is it going to be used as a dependency to a nodejs application that is bundled? (e.g. AWS Lambdas)
- Is it going to be used as a dependency to a browser application (always bundled)?.
- In cases 2) and 3) you want to allow for tree shaking.
- In cases 1) and 2) you want to benefit from the "ES6"/"ES next" features supported natively by nodejs.
- In case 3) you also want to benefit from the native support of "ES6" from your browser.