These are working Openframe images for Raspberry Pi.
- Bayreuth / Germany and The Hague / Netherlands
How to get the Kinect V2 working in openFrameworks on Linux
This tutorial walks through how to get the Microsoft Kinect One working in Linux and openFrameworks.
A non-exhaustive list of WebGL and WebGPU frameworks and libraries. It is mostly for learning purposes as some of the libraries listed are wip/outdated/not maintained anymore.
Engines and libraries
- stack.gl: an open software ecosystem for WebGL, built on top of browserify and npm.
- PixiJS: Super fast HTML 5 2D rendering engine that uses webGL with canvas fallback
- Filament: Filament is a real-time physically based rendering engine for Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, macOS and WASM/WebGL
- ClayGL: A WebGL graphic library
Or, 16 cool things you may not have known your stylesheets could do. I'd rather have kept it to a nice round number like 10, but they just kept coming. Sorry.
I've been using SCSS/SASS for most of my styling work since 2009, and I'm a huge fan of Compass (by the great @chriseppstein). It really helped many of us through the darkest cross-browser crap. Even though browsers are increasingly playing nice with CSS, another problem has become very topical: managing the complexity in stylesheets as our in-browser apps get larger and larger. SCSS is an indispensable tool for dealing with this.
This isn't an introduction to the language by a long shot; many things probably won't make sense unless you have some SCSS under your belt already. That said, if you're not yet comfy with the basics, check out the aweso