- Email Aliases, alias emails, or forwarding emails
- Email addresses created via Ptorx that typically act as a middleman for your primary emails by receiving mail and forwarding allowed mail to your primary email addresses.
- Every alias has a waterfall that allows you to link filters, modifiers, and primary emails to it in a specific order. Each linked item is acted on in order, allowing you to redirect different mail to different primary emails based on filters and modifiers.
- Primary Emails, or real emails
- Your actual email addresses where you normally receive mail. These emails are where mail sent to your alias addresses will be redirected to.
- Filters allow you to filter out mail (with whitelists or blacklists) before it reaches any primary emails that come after it in an alias's waterfall.