- Email Aliases, alias emails, or forwarding emails
- Email addresses created via Ptorx that typically act as a middleman for your primary emails by receiving mail and forwarding allowed mail to your primary email addresses.
- Every alias has a waterfall that allows you to link filters, modifiers, and primary emails to it in a specific order. Each linked item is acted on in order, cascading downward like a waterfall, allowing you to redirect different mail to different primary emails based on filters and modifiers.
- Primary Emails, real, or main emails
- Your actual email addresses where you normally receive mail. These emails are where mail sent to your alias addresses will be redirected to. Enable Autolink to automatically link them to any new aliases you create.
- Filters allow you to filter out mail (with whitelists or blacklists) before it reaches any primary emails that come after it in an alias's waterfall.