NOTES on how to structure future code for AUV 2020 (Meeting on July 7, 2019):
- Use a logger rather than random print statements.
- We should use rosbags to record mock data (for testing in simulation) and make an abstract class (eg. mocking NodeRead), which would throw that random data.
- Install flake8 on vim to prevent badly written code.
- Don't leave any data unattended (like z-axis data from IMU).
- Make tearDown for ever sensor so that it clears every resource they are using, therefore freeing up memory for other things.