Offensive Cyber Operation against Albania networks by Iran
- An offensive cyber operation against Albania government & medias networks occured the 15th July weekend.
- Quickly the AKSHI announced they were forced to disconnect public services & government websites from Internet.
- Mandiant cyber security company in a blog post attributed the activity to LIKELY an iranian threat actor.
- Albania Prime Minister offcially attributed the offensive cyber operation gainst its country to Iran.
- Albania government severed the diplomatic relationship with Iran the 7th September with immediate effect.
- Iran embassy personnel must leave the country.
- Nota: The response to this event depends, some says they're supportive of the Iran attribution, some not.