26 time management hacks I wish I'd known at 20
- There's always time. Time is priorities
- Days always fill up | "Only plan for 4-5 hours of real work per day."
- Work more when you're in the zone. Relax when you're not. | "It's normal to have days where you just can't work and days where you'll work 12 hours straight"
- Respect your time and make it respected | "Your time is $1000/hour, and you need to act accordingly"
- Stop multi-tasking. It merely kills your focus.
- Set up a work routine and stick to it. Your body will adapt
- We're always more focused and productive with limited time.
- Work is the best way to get working. Start with short tasks to get the ball rolling.