Breaking Changes of discord.py 2.0
These are the breaking changes of discord.py version 2.0.
"Breaking change" includes:
- [R]emoval: a feature is removed.
- [N]ame changes: a feature is renamed.
- [B]ehavior: something does not behave the way they did in 1.x.
- [T]yping: types of arguments, attributes or return values changes in an incompatible way. (e.g. None disallowed for argument)
- [S]yntax: a syntax previously allowed for an operation is no longer allowed. (e.g. positional only arguments, new required arguments)