Definitely agree with the county selection stuff, looks far better
- Caveat: it feels like a significant innovation for multi-jurisdiction selection (not lots of comparables or known patterns)
- Could use some validation, how should we validate this selection technique?
- Can we isolate and test w/ usertesting.com?
- Possible test questions that ask same task:
- Where have you lived in California?
- Where do you have friends in California?
- Where do you have family in California?
- What would be the most proximate alternatives?
- it'll probably be text or copy changes