Lets Encrypt has removed their ACME V1 api in favor of ACME V2. The Rancher 1.6 catalog entry for Lets Encrypt certificates doesn't support this api. There is a forked version of the repo, however the service has to be created manually instead of from the catalog.
- Create a new service, give it a name, use
vxcontrol/rancher-letsencrypt:v1.0.0for the image
- In the "Volumes" tab, add a volume
- In the "Command" tab, set the "Console" option to
- Click to add an Environment Variable, and paste the following into the first "Variable" input field.
- All of the environment variables should auto-fill.
- Fill in the necessary values